National Service Manager-New England
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to <30% overnight (6 nts/mo)
Product lines: a variety of analytical chemistry instrumental techniques such as: liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, HPLC, LC, TLC, SPE, GC, IC, LCMS, GCMS, LCMSMS, MS, IR, NIR, FTIR, UV, AA, ICP, DGA, TGA, Thermal Analyzers
Compensation: $120-130k Full benifits
Excellent Benefits Company Car, medical/health/disability, vacation, etc
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3 or more years Management-hands-and hands on REPAIR, troubleshooting and installation experience with a variety of relevant analytical instrumental techniques either as an in-house Lab Repair Technician or as a Field Service Engineer
- Prior experience using a Voltmeter, Multimeter or similar apparatus to diagnose electrical concerns with analytical instrumentation
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of good customer service
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- BSc in Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field
- BSc EE or related field
- 5 or more years (prefer 7+) of FIELD SERVICE, REPAIR, TROUBLESHOOTING, DIAGNOSTICS, INSTALLATION, IQ OQ PQ working on one or more of the following techniques: liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, HPLC, LC, TLC, SPE, GC, IC, LCMS, GCMS, LCMSMS, MS, IR, NIR, FTIR, UV, AA, ICP, DGA, TGA, Thermal Analyzers.
- Hands-on experience using and repairing instrumentation manufactured by any of the following: Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, Bruker, PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher, Metrohm or Danaher.
Potentially Acceptable Experience:
- 3 plus years Service Manager experience on a regional or National level
- 3 or more years Field Technical Support experience with Chromatography (HPLC, GC, IC) and/or Spectroscopy (MS, IR, UV) with a fundamental understanding of electronics and mechanics.
- Above requires basic knowledge of electronics, schematics and mechanics.