Product Marketing Manager-Scientific Instruments
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 20% overnight
Responsibility: Setting long term product strategy. Oversee new product development activities, work with OEM partners and key customers, and focus on business development opportunities
- 1st year at-plan total compensation: $125-135k expected DOE
- excellent benefits
- company car
Primary Account Focus:
- Material Sciences, Medical, Analytical Instrument, Semiconductor, Industrial, Life Sciences
- BSc in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry or related field, MS or PhD preferred
- Hands-on Chemistry/Biochemistry lab experience with relevant analytical instrumental techniques.
- Electron Microscopy experience a PLUS
- 2 or more years’ experience in a customer facing role--ideally in Technical Field Sales of scientific products.
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of the formal Sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Competitively aggressive, but friendly personality
- 3 or more years (prefer 5+) as a Product Manager for Capital Equipment SEM, TEM, Microscopy
Please submit your resume in MS-Word format for consideration. Not all applicants will receive a response. If you believe your application has been overlooked, please call me at 702-892-8008. Thank you - Mark