Application Scientist -- ATLANTA
Based: ATLANTA- preferred
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 40% overnight (8nts/mo)
- 1st year at-plan total compensation: $100k-120k
- uncapped commissions
- excellent benefits
- company car
Primary Account Focus:
- Academia, Government Labs, Industrial,
- BSc in Chemistry, or related field
- Hands-on Chemistry/Material Characterization lab experience with relevant analytical instrumental techniques, FTIR, HPLC, ICP-MS, Rheology, Thermal Analysis, Raman Spectroscopy
- 5 or more years experience in a customer facing role--ideally in Application Specialist.
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of the formal Sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Competitively aggressive, but friendly personality
*5 or more years of Field Sales
Please reply with a resume formatted in MS-Word for consideration.