Online QC-Process Chemistry Instrument Sales
Company: Brand-leading direct manufacturer of high-end analytical instrumentation used in a variety of manufacturing process and research laboratory markets
Field Based: West US // ideally Los Angeles-metro, San Francisco Bay area, Portland-OR
Relocation: SELF-Relocation acceptable
Overnight Travel: avg 40% (8nts) / up to 60% overnight (12nts/mo)
Compensation: >$135K / uncapped commissions / excellent benefits / car
Account Focus: Chemical Mfr, Wafer-Fab, Energy, Bio-fermentation, Environmental/Water, Food
Applicable Technologies: wet chemistry, chromatography, infrared spectroscopy
Summary: Directly sell online/process analysis instrumentation (IC, IR, electrochemistry) to a variety of industries. Assess the market relative to the product offering, develop a sales/business plan, contact and qualify potential customers, move qualified customers into the sales funnel, project-manage the sale through to close in coordination, including designing of customized of solutions (in coordination with Engineering Teams) to meet each customer's individual need.
- BSc in Chemistry, Physics, BioChemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Knowledge and expertise in Applications for online Quality Control / Process Instruments making an analytical measurement (moisture, surface inspection, chemical baths, nutritional analysis, etc) of a raw material, intermediate or final product.
- 5 or more years experience in a customer facing role--ideally in Technical Field Sales: consider Applications Support or Field Service--with expertise in online quality control instrumentation
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan for covering a large geography
- Capable of succinctly communicating an outline of your path to success in the role
- 10 or more years of Field Sales of capX scientific analytical measurement instrumentation with knowledge and experience of online / process applications for the same.
- Experience running Chromatography (LC or IC), Spectroscopy (IR, NIR, FTIR) or wet chemistry instruments
- Experience working in an online/process manufacturing environment
Please submit your resume in MS-Word format for consideration. Not all applicants will receive a response. If you believe your application has been overlooked, please call me at 702-245-5195. Thank you - Chris