Based: New England-MA, NH, CN, RI, VT, NY
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 40% overnight (8 nts/mo)
- 1st year at-plan total compensation: $105.-115k expected DOE
- uncapped commissions
- excellent benefits
Primary Account Focus:
- Academic, Aerospace, Environmental, Pharma, Energy, Industrial, Chemical, Metals, etc.
- BSc in Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field
- Hands-on Chemistry/BioChemistry lab experience with relevant analytical instrumental techniques such as: FTIR, XRF, gas chromatography, AA, ICP/MS, SPE / solid phase extractions.
- 3 or more years experience in a customer facing role--ideally in Technical Field Sales, Applications Support or Field Service of scientific products.
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of the formal Sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Competitively aggressive, but friendly personality
- Formal Sales Training: Miller-Heiman, Strategic Sales, Conceptual Sales, etc.
- 3 or more years (prefer 5+) of Field Sales of one or more of the following technologies: gas chromatography, AA, ICP, GC, elemental analysis.