Technical SALES - Genetics Research
Experience working with GMO (genetically modified organisms) is strongly preferred.
Ideal candidate Traits:
- is an Expert in uncovering motivations of buyer and qualifying customers based on technical specifications
- is proactive at establishing relationships with prospective and existing customers and ensures lines of communication remain open
- is highly responsive and reactive to incoming leads
- prospects for new customers and cultivates incremental sales within existing accounts
- has a history of collaborating and working with field teams on strategies to best position product line
- is fluent in the language of genetics / transgenic research
- MSc or PhD in life sciences + 3yrs inside Sales experience
- BSc in Molecular Biology or related life science/genetics field
- 1+ year(s) commercial science experience (Sales, Marketing, Product Support)
- Intense Desire to Win
- Be a Proactive communicator
- Willingness to relocate to corporate Inside Sales Office in suburb of Boston.
Company: world-class, market leading manufacturer of Life Science Research Products and Services
Based: San Diego CA
Products: Gene Expression, Genotyping and Genetic Diagnostic Services and products used primarily in Transgenic research
On-Target Compensation: $100-135k DOE
Overnight Travel: 10% (2nts/mo)
Primary Target Markets: Drug Discovery Research
Contact Chris Avron at 702-245-5195 after submitting your resume in MS-Word format to Chris@ExecutecSearch.com if you would like to know more!