COUNTRY MANAGER CANADA
Director of Field Sales
Reimbursement Policy Director
(Medical Genetic Testing Services)
Office Location: Toronto, Ontario
- 5+ years of Field Sales Management over a team of at least 5 people calling on life science institutions, hospitals and specialty doctors.
- Experience developing targeting strategies for Public and Private Medical Insurance (PMI) reimbursement within Canada
- Experience in sales of clinical diagnostics, ideally genetic testing or prognostic oncology
- Experience developing markets for new CDx products, ideally medical genetic testing
- Directly oversee nationwide operations for the Genetic Diagnostic Service Sales Team in Canada
- Manage, Recruit, Train, Retain and Develop nationwide Field Sales staff to sell Company's broad portfolio of genetic tests
- In coordination with Provincial Government Regulators and National Healthcare Officials, develop and see through to implementation reimbursement programs aimed to increase revenues for Company
- Using carefully curated clinical data, influence and persuade KOLs, Major Institutions and Government Regulators to adopt reimbursement programs for new medical genetic tests
- Develop programs to increase market share, enter new markets and increase sales revenues for medical genetic tests
- Develop strategies to enter NEW markets for existing Medical Genetic Testing products
Please send your resume in MS-Word format and then call Chris Avron at +1-702-245-5195 for an immediate interview.