Technical Chemistry Sales -- FLORIDA and Georgia
Territory: FL + GA
Based: Central Florida
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 40% overnight (8 nts/mo)
- 1st year at-plan total compensation: $105k-125k expected DOE
- uncapped commissions
- excellent benefits
Primary Account Focus:
- Cannabis, Academic, Food, Dairy, Ag, Environmental, Pharma, Energy, Industrial, Chemical, etc.
- BSc in Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field
- Hands-on Chemistry/BioChemistry lab experience with relevant analytical instrumental techniques such as: liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, HPLC, LC, Titration, Extractions, SPE / solid phase extractions.
- 2 or more years experience in a customer facing role--ideally in Technical Field Sales, Applications Support or Field Service of scientific products.
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of the formal Sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Competitively aggressive, but friendly personality
- Formal Sales Training: Miller-Heiman, Strategic Sales, Conceptual Sales, etc.
- 3 or more years (prefer 5+) of Field Sales of one or more of the following technologies: liquid chromatography, ion chromatography, gas chromatography, HPLC, LC, SPE, GC, IC, Titration, or any of a variety of automated Extraction techniques.
Potentially Acceptable Experience:
- 2 or more years Field Technical Support for 2 or more of the following techniques: liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, HPLC, LC, SPE, GC, Titration, Extractions
- 3 years of Inside Sales experience of relevant scientific products/instrumentation