VP of Sales-Vice President of Sales-
Water/Waste Water monitoring
Major U.S. City
Relocation: Yes - assistance will be provided for highly qualified candidates
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 50% overnight
- 1st year at-plan total compensation: $165k-195k expected DOE
- uncapped commissions
- excellent benefits
- company car
Primary Account Focus:
- Water, Wastewater process monitoring, Energy, PetroChem, Environmental, Biofuels (all accounts open within geography)
- BSc in Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field
- 5 or more years experience in a Sales management. Must have experience managing sales teams that sell into Municipalities, Chemical and other industrial accounts.
- Must have experience managing direct and independent reps.
- You must be a Team-oriented Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking skills and a fundamental understanding of the formal Sales process.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet the obligations of the position
- EXCELLENT communication skills
- Competitively aggressive, but friendly personality
* 5 or more years (prefer 5+) of Field Sales Management
Please reply with a resume formatted in MS-Word for consideration.
Water, Wastewater, Process, on-line, Gas measurement, liquid chromatography, sample prep, pumps, evaporation, chemistry, food chemistry, energy, biofuels, petrochem, medicinal chemistry, solvent extraction, ion chromatography, HPLC, LC, TLC, SPE, GC, IC, LCMS, GCMS, LCMSMS, IR, NIR, FTIR, UV, AA, ICP, DGA, TGA, TA, environmental chemistry, freezers, sample storage, rotary evaporation, biochemistry, microwave-assisted digestion, centrifuges, balances, nutritional chemistry, pharmaceutical processing, drug discovery, sales, chromatography, wet-chemistry, extractions microwave chemistry, digestion, hydrolysis, distillation, Mettler-Hach, YSI, Toledo, Danaher, Ionics, Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, Perten, NDC, Bruker, FOSS, PerkinElmer, ThermoFisher, Biotage, Grace, ISCO, Büchi, Interchim, Dionex, Metrohm, Antec, Fisher Scientific, Hanna, Cosa, Sigma, Teledyne, VWR, GE, Hach, Panalytical, Millipore, Pall, Genevac, SP Scientific, Xylem, SGS, SpectraSensors, Ametek, PAC.