Technical Analytical Chemistry Capital Instrument Sales
WORK FOR A GROWING MARKET LEADER in a thriving and well-established territory!
Territory: North ALABAMA + MISSISSIPPI (incl Hattiesburg, Jackson, Greenville, Clarksdale, Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Dothan)
Based: Birmingham-AL, Montgomery-AL or Meridian-MS
Relocation: Self-relocation ok / exceptionally qualified candidates may negotiate for assistance
Overnight Travel: as necessary - up to 30% overnight (6 nts/mo)
Compensation: $130k+ total at plan & uncapped commissions + car / benefits / 401k match
* MINIMUM 2 years Commercial Field Science Sales/ or 4+ years Technical Inside Sales experience (or relevant substitute), ideally of capital instruments >$30k ea used for chemistry analysis.
* BSc in Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field.
* Hands-on Chemistry/BioChemistry lab experience with a variety of relevant analytical and sample prep techniques (ideally HPLC, IC, GC, MS and analyzers used in Water Treatment Facilities)
* Strong knowledge of scientific applications in one or more of the following industries: Paints, Coatings, Petroleum, Environmental, Water Treatment, Food/Poultry/Dairy/Feed, Chemical, Academic Research, Energy, Industrial Process, Academic and Government.
* Prefer 5 or more years of successful Field Sales of relevant scientific products/instrumentation (primarily chromatography)
* Expertise in GCMS, ICMS, ICPMS or HPLC
* Network of contacts in varied industries throughout the territory