Field Applications Expert Scientist (Manager potential)
Molecular Cloning and Gene Expression
Markets: translational research and clinical laboratory
Location: ANY major life science research hub
Travel: 50-75% overnight
Compensation: base + incentive DOE $120k-160k + stock
Our client manufactures a market disruptive life science technology that is fundamentally changing the workflow in genomics labs globally.
In support of Sales, before and after product delivery, this person will enthusiastically provide applications demonstration & support, data analysis, and technical education for innovative NEW technology to customers across North America (US focused). The key goal of this position is to partner with the sales organization and serve as the scientific/technical expert to help drive sales and provide support for new and existing customers in research settings.
- Provide scientific/technical consultation to customers to demonstrate value
- Deliver scientific/technical presentations for internal or customer facing events
- Lead hands-on product and software trainings in customer laboratories
- Provide remote and/or on-site troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Relevant Life Science Education (Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry): BSc +7yrs, MSc +5yrs or PhD +3yrs relevant molecular biology laboratory research experience
- Expertise in molecular biology techniques such as: PCR, RTPCR, qPCR, dPCR, ddPCR, microarrays, gene expression, NGS, RNA-Seq, CRISPR-Cas9, cloning, FiSH
- Highly collaborative; personable; communicative; flexible; ambitious; punctual; ethical
- Prior work experience in a CAP/CLIA Genomic Diagnostic laboratory is preferred
To apply please upload your MS-Word formatted resume to this job posting and call Chris Avron 702-245-5195 for immediate follow-up.