Field Applications Expert Scientist - Bioanalytical/Immunolgy
Markets: pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity, host cell protein analysis, cellular therapy, protein quantification, small animal studies, bioprocess automation, potency assays, vaccine development, biotherapeutic development, Gene Therapy, GMP manufacturing
Location: Boston-MA area
Travel: 50% overnight
Compensation: DOE $110-130k + car + benefits, etc
Our client manufactures a unique life science technology that has fundamentally changed the workflow in immunolgy and bioprocess labs globally.
In support of Sales, before and after product delivery, this person will enthusiastically provide applications demonstration & support, data analysis, and technical education for innovative technology to customers across the Northeast US. The key goal of this position is to partner with the sales organization and serve as the scientific/technical expert to help drive sales and provide support for new and existing customers in research settings.
- Provide scientific/technical consultation to customers to demonstrate value
- Deliver scientific/technical presentations for internal or customer facing events
- Lead hands-on product and software trainings in customer laboratories
- Provide remote and/or on-site troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Highly collaborative; personable; communicative; flexible; ambitious; punctual; ethical; enjoys teaching; patient
- Relevant Life Science Education (Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry): BSc +7yrs, MSc +5yrs or PhD +3yrs relevant immunological laboratory research experience
- Prefer 2+ years in a commensurate type FAS role working in a commercial organization
- Expertise in immunological technques such as ELISAs, micro plate readers, multiplexers, fluorescence detection
- Prior work experience in a CAP/CLIA laboratory is preferred
To apply please upload your MS-Word formatted resume to this job posting and call and/or text Chris Avron 702-245-5195 for immediate follow-up.